Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- All authors have read the manuscript and agree with its content and submision.
- The metadata (name, e-mail, affiliation, reviewing fields) for all the authors will be provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- Where available, the DOI numbers are included in all references, in those that contain it.
Published articles are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.